Followers

25 June 2009

Splash!


Hi again, I've been busy creating scrapbook pages of my beautiful granddaughter Danielle. This photo of her in the bath was taken when she was about 4 mths old. Such big blue eyes it called out for lots of blue. I 'CASED' the splash layout from a scrapbooking magazine with a few changes.

The chipboard letters were inked in white craft ink then when dry were inked again in green. I then used the hot pink marker to edge each letter to tie it in with the colours in the ribbon. The background is simply an ink pad pressed lightly directly onto the card stock keep going turning the pad around until you get the textured look you're after. I've sponged the blue ink on the edges of some of the green flowers and added a bright blue rhinestone brad for a bit of bling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.