Followers

28 May 2010

I have to really push myself to use these murky greens they are not the first colours I reach for, usually I'm a purple/pink/blue-green sort of girl and the yellow-greens, yellow's and oranges etc get left alone.  

I'm really so sad that most of our lovely purples and blues and greens are being removed from the colours available.  I might be wrong here but I think the new colour choices are pretty heavy on the earthy tones, there doesn't seem to be crisp clean bright colours coming into the range.  Maybe the incolour ranges will include those sorts of cololurs.

Anyway enough of my ranting!  Here is my green effort.  Yes, a touch of Rich Razzleberry to keep me in my comfort zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.