Followers

17 August 2010

Fast & Fabulous

I borrowed this set from a Karen a fellow demonstrator when we got together for a stamping morning and came up with these three quick cards.  Must have been a Razzleberry and White day!

I made the brads for this one by punching out 1/4 inch circles and putting a dab of Crystal Effects on them.



The Bracket edge is from the Curly Lable punch, just make a pencil mark on the underside of the punch for where you want to line up the cardstock and you can then get a nice straight edge.


I've added a tiny bit of bling with a few stick on rhinestones which actually cover up a little touch of ink that got stuck on the edge of the stamp.  I must trim the edges on that stamp!

1 comment:

  1. These look lovely Kasey - I didn't get that stamp set from pre-order - maybe just maybe I will get to earn it!

    i love the simplicity of monochrome cards

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.