Followers

12 September 2010

Just Believe

This stamp set is in the silhouette theme and when I was surfing for inspiration, I came across this card and just had to case it, as per usual when you're casing you add your own flavour to the project.


I've used a side step card pattern here in Basic Black, using the Stampin' Write markers I've inked up the image in Basic Grey and Cherry Cobbler then stamped this onto Whisper White.  Using the Beautiful Wings Embosslits folder in the Big Shot, I've pressed out butterflies in Cherry Cobbler cardstock and adhrered them to the card.  The shadow behind the sentiment is the same stamped image but stamped off three times to remove most of the ink from the stamp so it achieves a shadow effect .

3 comments:

  1. Looove the colour combo .... and such a lovely lovely creation...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this side-step card. I was browsing the Internet for samples and this one is just lovely.

    Debra (Conroe, Texas)

    My Blog: Creative Heart Designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another "wow" card! where can I find instructions on this side step card pattern??? I've wanted the sentiment all year, but now I want the whole set.... what's this one called (book not near me). :P

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.