Followers

15 December 2010

Another challenge

I've managed to get two challenges out tonight so hence the second post.  Looks like it's a red black and white night!

This is my very first time playing on the Crazy 4 Challenges site.  C4C67 sketch I've left exactly as is and here is my entry


The red and black has been spritzed with Champagne Shimmer Paint which sort of shows up on the photo.  I used markers to ink up the salutation and then painted the bauble in champagne shimmer paint.  I've added yet more bling with some rhinestones.

4 comments:

  1. This is just lovely, Kasey. Am especially liking the embossing on the tiles. And the matting onto the extra colour just makes it pop. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks lovely Kasey, bold and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Kasey,

    I have to say I was touched by your note to me. I wanted to write you personally but do not have an email address for you...let's just ay this...you made me cry! Thank you blogger friend for your kind words.~Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kasey! This is stunning! I love the pretty shimmer mist! Definitely need to think about using that more! Love the colours. Thanks for popping by my blog. And ... Donna obviously was touched by your message! She is a lovely blog friend! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.