Followers

09 December 2010

Baby Cards

While in ACT recently I visited one of my favourite little craft shops and found this Sizzix folder, with all the swirls and stars I had intended to use it for Chirstmas Cards but it also works so well for Baby cards.

With this one, I've added some glitter on the dots to highlight them and used the now retired Little Angel stamp set (2010 Summer Mini) which just seemed to suit, I inked up some of Stampin' Up! paper daisies and used a pink rhinestone brad to adhere the double layer of flowers to the card.


For this Bundle of Joy card, I've used the Joy stamp from the Welcome Christmas set and just the 'bundle of' words from a stamp in Little Angels set. I just love this little embossing folder with added bling!


This little card is just so cute with the Little Girls poem on it.  Again more bling used to highlight the embossing folder but every little girl deserves bling!



Usually there is a pletheroa of cards and presents for the new arrival, but I have the request for some cards specifically to say congratulations to the new parents, so here are a couple that I've recently made.






I hope my cards inspire you, Cheers for now,

Kasey

1 comment:

  1. These are so cute! My favourite is the one for the parents though, I love those photo corner punches. TFS and inspiring again.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.