Followers

08 January 2011

Mojo Wedding

Last post for today, I've been very busy creating and am very happy with the end results.

This is the Mojo Monday sketch and I decided to do it in just two colours and highlight different textures by using embossing folders.  This card would be suitable for an engagement or wedding.





It doesn't show up very well in the photo, but I've spritzed Soft Suede with Champagne Shimmer Mist.....yeah I know what a surprise!  Then I've used the Sparkly soft suede to mat all of the embossed Very Vanilla.  The Sentiment is Soft Suede ink with Champagne shimmer paint daubed on the stamp, didn't turn out as well as I'd have liked.  The 'brads' are cut from the Shimmery Soft Suede with the cropadile and glued into place then I've added some Crystal Effects to give them a 3d effect and shine.  

Hope you like this entry.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Kasey ! From France my best wishes for 2011... and a big bravo for this wonderful white embossed Congratulations card. I love it really !
    You must excuse me, I cannot say more because my english is very basic ! I would just say that Australia is my favorite country (after France), we were there in 2003 et want to come back again next year. May be we meet together ?

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.