Followers

14 January 2011

Shabby flowers

I once again dragged a retired stamp set out and blew off some accumulated dust, Looks Like Spring is yet another old set that I just have to keep....I'm sure you know what I mean and if you've seen my craft room....you'd see how many stamps I just have to keep!

I inked the large flower up with Concord Crush then stamped it three times then I sprayed the flowers with Champagne Shimmer Mist and rubbing alcohol this had a different effect on each flower, the darker one go all shimmery, the middle one seemed to separate the pink and blue coluors that make up the purple it looks awesome! then the palest flower took on a very light shimmer, while the flowers were damp, I scrunched them up and then poked and prodded at the petals till they looked like a mess! I probably poked and prodded too much but it does look a bit better in the flesh.






Stampin' Royalty Colour Challenge #54

2 comments:

  1. Great flowers and I love the off set ovals! Thanks for joining us this week at Stampin' Royalty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love the offset ovals. And the diamonds are the perfect touch! Thanks for playing with Stampin' Royalty.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.