Followers

15 February 2011

Final Valentine

This is the last valentine style card for 2011! Fitting three challenges in here.

The colour challenge was to combine Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Whisper White and Real Red. A challenge indeed, I stamped the French Filigree background stamp in Real Red on Crumb Cake CS, it comes out a bit darker that way. I also sponged the edges.

Cherry Cobbler hearts spritzed with Champagne Mist shimmer paint for lots of glimmer. Main hearts are Bella Toile background stamp in Cherry Cobbler on Whisper White. All this on a Very Vanilla card base with a strip of embossed Very Vanilla across the card, Add some rhinestones for bling and it's done!



Curtain Call ~ Act #69

Picture Perfect Creations ~ Love or Valentine Theme

Totally Stampalicious ~ Glitter and/or Bling!

6 comments:

  1. great job on these three challenges and the combining of them, they all worked perfect together for you. Thanks so much for joining us at PPC this week!
    ~Paula - PPC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Awesome job on combining these challenges Kasey! I love all the hearts and the glitter makes it YUMMY!

    Lori - PPC DT & Totally Stampalicious Guest DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kasey, this rocks! You really know how to work the hearts. Loving the set of three. Way to as my other fellow DT's have said way to go rocking all of these challenges. Your card is stunning! Thanks for playing PPC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kasey...I have really enjoyed your cards! I seemed to be clicking on a quite a few of your cards as I've been checking out sketch challenge cards. Anyway, while I was doing that I came across one of your posts that gave instructions for putting scalloped trim under circles and ovals. I used this technique on one of my cards and put a link to your blog for instructions in case someone else needed them. I hope you don't mind that I did this, but if you prefer that I take it off my blog please let me know and I will do it as soon as I find out (I haven't posted it yet, but plan to at 4 AM Eastern Standard Time, February 18).
    Thanks!
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is simply beautiful, Kasey! Love it! Gorgeous detail. Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card - love the way you created the background - thanks for sharing xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.