Followers

11 February 2011

Hearts and Flowers Shaker card

This is my first attempt at a shaker card. Not sure I like them actually, the hearts won't go where I want them to! LOL

When I looked at the list of challenges that I covered off here I was pretty stunned 9 of them. woah! But then this close to Valentines it was bound to be easy.



4 Crafty Chicks ~ Valentines

Colour Create ~ #64 Chocolate, Strawberries and Cream Colour Challenge

Crafty Creations ~ #105 Three Little Words

Crazy 4 Challenges ~ #73 Valentines Card

Cute Card Thursday ~ #151 Hearts and Flowers

Easy Craft Projects ~ #31 Love

Just Add Ink ~ #55 Just Add Love

Some Odd Girl ~ Hearts, Hearts, Hearts

Stampin' Royalty ~ #58 Hearts, Hearts, Hearts

5 comments:

  1. what a fabby little frame! beautiful project, Kasey, but please note that you must use a Some Odd Girl image to play along with our challenge, if you want to be eligible for the prize ($25 credit to Oozak.com) - hope we'll see you back with another project! :D thanks for visiting the Odd Girls! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is fabulous!!! I love the color scheme and the random words and phrases - GORGEOUS!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations this week!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this shaker card, Kasey! Love that embossed frame and all the flowers with hearts in them are so nice! Thanks again for playing with 4 Crafty Chicks this week...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! Love the colors you chose and you are making me want to get that embossed framed folder. Stunning card and I love the hearts. THanks so much for sharing this inspiring card with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow great job on combining all the challenges, love this cute shaker card xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.