Followers

16 April 2011

Another sketch challenge

What a lovely Easter surprise, thank you to the girls over at 4 Crafty Chicks for selecting this card among the winners.

Hello to all my lovely followers and to those of you just popping in for a quick look around.  Grab a cuppa and browse till your hearts content, I hope I offer you inspiration while you're here.

I'm loving the sketch challenges this week, over at 4 Crafty Chicks they have a sketch that I've gone all monochrome with and just used buckets of texture, which if you stop by now and then, you would already know is one of my favourite things to use.


4 Crafty Chicks ~ Getting Sketchy for Challenge #33

3 comments:

  1. Lovely - I love the way you layer so many textures on cards, gives more interest to a monochrome card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, thanks for joining us this week at 4 Crafty Chicks. I love the embossing you did. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kasey! I love your CAS card this week using Melissa's sketch! The colors are awesome and the embossing adds that perfect POP to you card. Thanks for playing at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.