Followers

30 April 2011

Best Wishes

Once again I'm using up some of the papers I made using the shaving creme technique.  I just love the effect of the swirling colours and the unique finish to each and every piece.

I've teamed this paper up with basic gray.  The line images are stamped in basic gray and then in silver spritz which was sprayed onto a folded paper towel as a stamp pad.  you can see the silver stamped images in the above photo, they didn't show up too well in the next pic. I also spritzed some white taffeta ribbon and got this lovely shimmery gray and silver ribbon.


Diva Coffee Break Designs ~ Challenge #225 - Sketch

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Kasey! Thanks for joining the DCBD sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS- I don't think this card ever got linked to the DCBD blog... I clicked on another of your entries for a different challenge and it linked to this card. Go check and try to link this to the sketch challenge. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristen, if you pop back in at all. I link to labels so that all my entries for DCBD will show under the post. So if you clicked on a recent entry from a different challenge site and it shows this card, scroll down you'll see the card you were looking for. Cheers, Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.