Followers

25 April 2011

Fresh combo

Hello, welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy your browse around, Click on the Home page to see the most recent posts.

This is my take on the sketch over at Pals Paper Arts this week.  I felt like using some fresh colours so chose Certainly Celery, Pacific Point and the Blueberry Crisp DSP ad in a tiny bit of Very Vanilla and it's done!  Then I realised that it also fits the challenge over at Southern Girls as well.




Sorry not the worlds best photographer, they always seem straight in the screen on my camera, perhaps I move the camera when I press the button. I might have to invest in a tripod.

Pals Paper Arts ~ Sketch Challenge #90

Southern Girls ~ Green & Blue

1 comment:

  1. So pretty - I love the ribbon detail. Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.