Followers

25 April 2011

Skewed Squares

Hello again, I'm having a crafting day today, armed with my list of challenges and the raido keeping me company I'm crafting on my precious days off work!  I've done my share of entertaining my grand daughter and today and tomorrow are all mine....YAY!

This effort was started as the sketch but grew into meeting two other challenges, now I'm not entirely sure that the No Text theme over at Cute Card Thursday will allow newsprint....at least it's not me stamping a text, wonder if I'll get away with it. LOL  In fact, there is absolutely NO Stamping at all on this card!

in the big sheme of things it doesn't really matter, I had fun making this card and that's the MOST important reason why I craft in the first place, the sharing is an added bonus.





So this card is going into these challenges

Cute Card Thursday ~ Challenge # 161 - No Text

Jak-Inks ~ Challenge # 6 - Sketch

Sentimental Sunday ~ Challenge #52 - Let's get Punchy!

6 comments:

  1. This looks great, love that 3D medalion in the middle, great colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! love the rosette!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    Happy Crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just amazing! What a great rosette in the middle! A lovely creation! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at Sentimental Sundays—we hope you will join us again very soon!
    ♥ Lisa- SSDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card in classic colour combinations complemented by the classic design in the squares! Nice interpretation of the sketch! Thanks for joining us at jac-inks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card Kasey. Love the off-set squares and the rosette is a wonderful finishing touch. Thanks for joining us and sharing your talent at jac-inks Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun creation! I really like the flower you created in the centre. So glad you played along with us this week at Sentimental Sundays!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.