Followers

30 May 2011

Shopping Anya

Every Girl loves shopping and I am no exception!  That's why this cute little stamp was the first one I used in a set of three from Greeting Farm  I've attended a hair and skin colouring class since creating this card so my next lot of cards should be much better!     (at least I hope so)


With this card I've coloured the flowers with copics and the silver brads got a make over too as did the white lace and ribbon.

Hair:  E31; 33; 35; 37 - highlights Sand Spica pen
Skin: E50; 51; 53
Clothes: BG72; 49
Brads and Ribbon: R59
Flowers: BG72; R59; E42
Lace: E42

I'm entering this card into the following challenges.

Make it Monday ~ Linky Party # 39

Anyone for Anya? ~ Polka Dots

8 comments:

  1. Love what you did with the ribbon and brads.Great way to get the exact colour you want. Lovely card.

    Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these Anya stamps. Cute card, I saw it over on Make it Monday xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Kasey! I adore this! Love the colour combo! Thx for linking up to the Make It Monday party!

    Mary J x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card! I love the image you choose and the colors you used! Thanks for sharing at Make It Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saw your card on Make It Monday and came for a closer look - colouring looks pretty good to me and a cute image,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Greeting Farm stamps.. I really liked their Twilight inspired ones...lol I have an Edward. This came out great.. And Congrats on your win the other day too..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card - your shopping Anya looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh - pretty! Love this little person very much - the colours, the layout, the everything - they just speak to me :) Have a great week - looking forward to perving at more of your creations!
    Bron

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.