Followers

07 June 2011

Tagged Tilda!

I've made this tag to enter into the Mad for Markers challenge.



Really happy with the way this has turned out, not my normal colours either, I am not a yellow or orange girl but this is more of a peach or apricot so I can live with it!  Since the skin and hair colouring class, I've been playing around with combinations and I really like the E50; 51 & 53 for blonde hair.  Here I've actually used the same colours for her skin too!


Mad For Markers ~ Tag sketch

I'm also going to link this one up to the Make it Monday linky party

Hair and skin:  E50; 51 & 53  
Cheeks R11
Dress:  YR000; 00; 01
Apron: E00;01;02
Boots: E33; 35; 37
Butterfly:  R14; Y17

7 comments:

  1. This is very cute. Love Tilda.
    Thanks for joining in at Mad for Markers
    Cheers
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. U have done a fantastic job with the tag sketch kasey..ur colouring is looking great...!
    Thanks for joining us at mad for markers from ash :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Kasey . can you send some of your warm weather down here to Adelaide where it is sooo cold .
    Love your project here . Your colouring is awesome . Thanks for the tips on skin tones there too .Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .

    ReplyDelete
  4. so very very sweet, Kasey! Lovin' that colour combo! Thanks for linking it up to the Make It Monday party!

    Mary J x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! This is really adorable!! I love the colors on this and such a darling tag too!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful tag... love all of your embellishments! Thanks for joining us at Mad for Markers this week.
    Susan xxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous tag! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Mad for Markers! Would you like to enter my Magnolia candy? Hop on over to my blog here: http://alicia-timetocreate.blogspot.com/
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.