Followers

27 July 2011

Ohhh an Award! Thank you

Thank you Michele, what a lovely surprise to recieve this award from you.  I love butterflies.

The rules of this award are simple, to pass it on to FIVE blogging friends, and to share FIVE things about yourself. 

1.  I LOVE Butterflies and Bling!
2.  I no longer dye my hair, I'm going gray gracefully.
3.  My music collection goes from classical to heavy rock!
4.  I grew up living on tropical Magnetic Island!
5.  I love burning essential oils while I work, so soothing. Yes I'm an aging hippy!

Now I'd LOVE to give this award to 5 Fabulous blogs that I visit frequently.  I hope you will stop by all of their blogs for a visit.  Their creations are amazing and inspiring.



Bron ~ Bron's Creations
Monique ~ Stamping with Monique
Lynne ~ Cards from Lynne's Loft
Ashlee ~ Ashlee's Creations
Jules ~ Always with a Heart 

 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kasey

    Sorry - my comment posted before I had finished so I had to delete it and start again LOL!!!

    Thank you so much for thinking of me and passing this lovely award my way.

    I have to admit that I am very naughty though and can never decide who to pass them on to so leave them open for anyone to take from me. I hope that is OK?

    I will still share five things though.

    Thanks again for thinking of me.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Miss Kasey - you made me pull a funny face, trying hard to keep it together. You see, today has been more than moderately hideous and I came to your blog for a bit of an escape. Then to see I have an award - well - let's just say, THANKYOU - you made my day. Bron x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.