Followers

25 August 2011

Oh My

I was blog surfing and had a little look see at what my lovely blog friend Andrea had been up to lately,  Oh MY is all I can say.....her blog led me to the Amazing Grace's blog and this amazingly talented lady has some incredible tutorials available for free.  Such a generous spirit to not ask for one single cent, Grace shares her talent free of charge and is just like her name.

I used her tutorial to create this card,  The white scalloped background is made using only a corner punch.  You really have to try this it's such fun, as this was the very first one I made, it's just slightly wonky!  I'm off to practice!  In the meantime, this card is for two challenges. 

Monique, if you're reading this....check it out girlfriend....I've used Lucky Limeade!!!
Opps sorry I've just realised my sentiment is slightly wonky as well.....*sigh* that's what you get when you're rushing to finish a card and cook diner at the same time! 

Scrapmasters Paradise ~ Colour Combo #114  Lucky Limeade, Daffodil Yellow and Whisper White

Less is More ~ Things that move.

Cheers,

Kasey ~ in Oz

9 comments:

  1. What a super card Kasey... despite the wonky bits, it's still gorgeous!
    Thanks so very much for joining us and we hope to see you again for our next challenge.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I need to check off the tutorial, thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the design, beautiful. Do that to sometimes, don't really mix do they! Popped over from LIM. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, a great technique.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card, well done :O) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the composition. Beautiful butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really pretty card super design
    Great to see you here
    Thanks so much
    Diva LIM Mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for playing our color challenge, very nice card, love the layout too...

    Leanne SP-Color Diva!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.