Followers

20 August 2011

Soft pastels

How incredibly pretty are these colours together?  Baja Breeze, Wisteria Wonder and Pink Pirouette.  Although the Baja Breeze has come up quite green looking in the photo.  These pretty colours are the challenge combo over at Scrapmasters Paradise this week and I love them.  I"ve combined them with the sketch from Stampin' Royalty .


I've used the new hostess set Precious Butterflies, although I've also used the leaf flourish from Vintage Vogue on the Baja Breeze card.  I stamped the circle of butterflies after colouring them with markers then I cut the smallest butterfly from the Beautiful Wings Sizzlit and popped them on top of the stamped ones.  I love the whole look of it.

I've inked up some taffeta ribbon and some narrow satin ribbon from my stash with the three colours and tied a little bunch of them together for an artsy bow.

This card is for the following challenges...

Scrapmasters Paradise - Colour Combo #113

Stampin' Royalty - #85 Sketch


10 comments:

  1. Very pretty, I knew it wouldn't be long until I saw Wisteria in your projects! I like how you have added the little butterflies to the circle, looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card, Kasey - and I agree with Monique - knew it wouldn't be long before that purple crept onto the scene! Good luck with the challenges (Bloody addictive things that they are! Oh, stop cackling at me - yes, I know you told me so!) Hugs, Bron xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol Kasey, seeing your card inspired me to have a go at that colour challenge too! How pretty do they all look together IRL?

    I agree with Bron, challenges can be quite addictive - especially when original inspiration is a bit lacking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kasey

    Thank you so much for your lovely comments on my blog today. You are very kind.

    The card on your post today is today .. .. and I agree .. .. those colours are pretty together.

    Your butterfly arrangement is stunning. I love that idea!!! Very clever!!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Monique and Bron, I've been very restrained in my use of Wistera Wonder, I'd had it in my craft room for two weeks before I used it! I must admit it was difficult, but I resisted :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kasey!! Love this card - so soft and pretty :) Thanks for joining us at SPCC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so pretty. I love the circle of butterflies and the artsy bow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kasey

    Sorry my comment went before I had finished so I deleted it and started again.

    I like the sound of your Nestie storage idea too .. .. hubby got my magnetic rail up for me and I am well chuffed with it.

    I need to buy another one now!! LOL!!!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kasey
    Your teeny tiny butterflies are so darn cute! I love how you put them in a circle, that takes a steady hand! Thanks for playing along with our sketch challenge at Stampin' Royalty!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.