Followers

05 August 2011

True Love sparkles and shines

Welcome along to another wonderful Friday Mashup challenge!  This week Lisa brings us Glitter, who doesn't love glitter?  Mash it up with an Anniversary theme and you have a fabulous challenge to really go wild over.  Don't you just love that picture Holly found to do the graphic for this week.  Ain't LOVE Grand!



The challenge is to...

1. Create a project using "Glitter".
2. Create a project for an "Anniversary" .
3. Or "Mash it Up!" and create an "Anniversary project using Glitter"

Here is my inspiration card for you, I've gone a bit girly with the glittered flowers.  I've used Dazzling Diamonds, Champagne Simmer Paint and glittering Rhinestones.....I stopped there cause I thought any more and I'd overdo it!

I love the way this photo shows up the glitter, I've used the sizzix adhesive sheets and punched out the shape then added it to the sponged punched lable and then sprinkled glitter on it.  Stunning result.  I then layered the second label with dimensionals to give so height and added a couple of rhinestones,  LOVE IT!  You can also see the shimmer paint which was sponged over the raised part of the embossed background.

And finally here is the finished card.  THANK YOU Lisa for giving us this fabulous challenge this week!

Hop on over to the Friday Mashup Challenge blog to see what the other ladies have created for your inspiration this week.  My guess is that there will be heaps of entires this week, what a brilliant challenge to join us on.

Cheers,

Kasey ~ in Oz

9 comments:

  1. This came out great Kasey.. I love all that Glitter you used. Who wouldn't love to get this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one Kasey, must have been such a challenge for you to use something sparkling on your card ... rofl.

    I have been having my intermittent problem with leaving comments again, but have loved all your recent posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so pretty and glittery! I love your style Kasey! The colours are awesome too!
    Hugs,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness Kasey, your card is just perfect! I love your flowers and the glittery sentiment is just awesome!! Fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card - I absolutely love those glittery flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really pretty, Kasey! I have one ready to post for this challenge. Hope I find time to do that! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a lot of glittery goodness going on there! Your flowers are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're right, Kasey - stunning result you got here - love the whole thing (of course, the colours are what really appeal to me - the green especially!) Just yummy. Keep up the great work! Hugs, Bron xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. the shimmer and glitter look terrific!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.