Followers

07 October 2011

Mashup time again!



Hi there folks, another Fabulous Friday and that means another Friday Mashup challenge!

This week is bought to you by our very talented leader at the Friday Mashup the lovely Holly.  Don't you just love the graphic she has for us this week? 

So here is the "Mashup" Challenge :


  1. Make a "Halloween themed" Project.
  2. Or Make a Project using the colors: "Black, Pumpkin Pie, Lucky Limeade & Concord Crush".
  3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a "Halloween project using the Colors listed above".
*With all of our Challenges that have a Stampin' Up! Color Combo, you may substitute any colors you have, with similar ones you have on hand.
As Halloween isn't as huge here in Australia as it is in other parts of the world, I don't really have many stamps in that theme so I've just gone with the colour combo and here is my inspiration card for you.  


Head on over to the Friday Mashup Challenge blog and check out what the talented DT have created to inspire you!  Hope to see you joining in the fun!


Cheers.

Kasey ~ in Oz

8 comments:

  1. Lovely card. I love it when I skim through the cards on the FMU and can immediately pick which one is yours without even glancing at the names! This one, while not your traditional colours, has your 'stamp' all over it (pun intended lol).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great improvising! It does have a Fall flair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't realize Halloween wasn't that big in Australia! I love learning new things! Great card Kasey, it is the perfect thank you card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice bright bold thank you card. The recipient will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the use of that center piece..the concord is so rich ontop of the limeade!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi - I'm not big on halloween either but love these colours ! Thanks for following me...Esther xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cool, Kasey. With the shading you've done, it gives it an eerie feeling - it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great use of the Color Combo this week Kasey! I really like that Concord Crush Ribbon one of my favs! I have always wondered why Halloween never really caught on in Australia. I heard some partys like it but others didn't really want to adopt a Holiday like that.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.