Followers

08 November 2011

Finally time to enter a challenge!

Hi all, it seems like it's been ages since I've had the time to make cards for challenges other than the Desigh Team work that I've been doing.  However this afternoon I decided to head into the studio and came up with this little beauty.

Not the best photographer, I was trying to get the shimmer but it really didn't work out so well.  Love the colour combo and decided to try a little vintage style with it.

This card is for the following challgnes

                                                                                       Pals Paper Arts
    

Cheers,
Kasey  ~ in Oz

4 comments:

  1. pretty card. I spotted your gorgeous creation as I added mine and noticed the butterfly and thought..oooo.. I must check out. It's sooo funny...I had intended on using a neutral colour scheme when I started and also had that background stamp out. I don't know about you but my cards never seem to look like what I have in mind when I begin! Don't you just love creative flow LOL XX Tania

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful card. The colors are stunning and I really like the embossed back ground. Butterflies are a favorite of mine, so I think it's perfect!
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous job! Those layered dies are beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Pals Paper Arts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.