Followers

17 December 2011

Christmas Angel

Hello all, 
I'd really like to say a huge Thank You to those Wonderful ladies that manage and host all the fabulous challenge blogs out there in blogland and a huge Thank You to all of the amazing design teams for their inspiration.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been quite some time since I got my copics out and did some colouring.  I have had this angel stamp for some time but this is the first time I've used copics on her.  Love the way she turned out!


The camera hasn't picked up clearly, there is a fine line of stardust gel pen edging the white layers of the angel and the backing layer as well as the stars and embellishments on her wings and dress, but it just looks so good and ties the whole white/cream combination together nicely, I really thought it wasn't going to work as white and cream are not colours I usually combine.



My Christmas Angel is going into the following challenges.

Mad for Markers - Christmas Card
Hand Stamped Sentiments - An old Fashioned Christmas Theme #97
4 Crafty Chicks - Christmas Card Challenge #68

Cheers,

Kasey ~ in Oz


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love that angel image - but I love angels! :) Great coloring. Thanks for playing with us this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous job on your colouring Kasey... your card is STUNNING! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You colored the angel so beautifully and I wish I could it see it in person to see it sparkle. Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty angel! It's perfect with the sparkle! Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very stunning and elegant Kasey.

    Love your colouring and shading very, very much.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so pretty! I think white and cream work beautifully for this card! I especially like the color you chose for the angel. Great card! Thank you for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kasey, thanks for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower. You have a lovely style too!

    Hope you have a lovely Christmas.
    x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.