Followers

02 December 2011

Shake, Shake, Shake

Hey there, welcome to a new Friday Mashup challenge!  Rita, the newest Friday Mashup Design Team member has challenged us to do a winter theme with a shaker card.





So here is the "Mashup" Challenge :
  1. Make a project featuring "A Shaker Card".
  2. Or Make a project with a "Winter Theme".  
  3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a " Winter Themed Shaker Card. "

I'm afraid I've slacked off this week and used the sweet treat cups from Stampin' Up! to make my shaker card and I've not done a winter theme either!  To be honest, it's a sweltering and muggy 32 degrees celcius here in North Queensland and winter is a dim distant memory.





The petals are from the blossom builder punch and are Wisteria Wonder sponged with Elegant Eggplant ink, little hearts punched from the Owl punch in both colours and put in the sweet treats cup.  I had some sparkly cardstock that I used to back the cup.



As this is Rita's first challenge, I hope you will all get behind her and enter the challenge.  Can't wait to see all the amazing creations.  As usual, if you haven't come from the Friday Mashup challenge blog, head on over and see what the DT girls have cooked up for your inspiration.


Cheers,


Kasey ~ in Oz

8 comments:

  1. Hugs, Kasey! I think the sweet treat cups are perfect for shaker cards; you can fit more shakin' stuff in them! They are like double the fun! :) I love that you made such a gorgeous flower; very clever and in my favorite color, purple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you used that sparkly paper in the background very clever. I thought you had added glitter in there. I love the little hearts that add that extra touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kasey this is lovely, beautiful flower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Rita, the treat cups are perfect for shaker cards and honestly, that was what I was going to use before I went in another direction, LOL.

    Love the hearts in the shaker Kasey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous card Kasey. Love the little tiny hearts in the shaker cup. Thank you for inviting me to join you all as a GDT member this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kasey

    My kind of card .. .. I love it!!!

    Love all the tiny little hearts and colour choices!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.