Followers

11 December 2011

Unscripted love

Hi all, here is my other make for today,  I love Unscripted Sketches and try to play along now and then.  This one was such a lovely CAS design.

I had all sorts of ideas running around and when I tried to harness them, the kept being elusive and slipping away from me.  Then I decided not to go down the Christmas card path and thought PINK instead, and it all just flowed together....I guess I'm over making Christmas cards now!


Cardstock:  Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Pink Pirouette, Silver Glimmer Paper.
Ink:  Rose Red
Stamps:  Punch Potpourri, Baroque Motifs, Occasional Greetings
Big Shot: Dots embossing folder, Heart Embosslit

7 comments:

  1. Delightful card, love the layout and colours,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been a busy chicken this weekend! Love this card, the pink and glimmer paper look great together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card - love all the pink! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card I love the pretty colors and nice seeing something other than Christmas. Great take on the sketch at Unscripted Sketches. Thanks for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. Love the pinks. It is nice to take a break from Christmas ones. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous Kasey - might be an idea to head over to Imaginarium Designs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pink - a nice change from the seasonal norm. This card is beutifully clean & simple! Great placement of the baroque motifs. Hope to see you back again next week at Unscirpted Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.