Followers

01 January 2012

2011 Looking back

Taking some time to review the year in crafting that was,  I have put together this post to highlight my favourites for 2011.  I posted 35 times in January alone and can't select just one favourite! 

January (35 posts)



February (13 posts)


March (11 posts)


April (27 posts)



May (16 posts)


June (9 posts)


July (9 posts)



August (15 posts)



September (12 posts)




October (11 posts)



November (13 posts)


December (17 posts)





That was so hard choosing favourites, as you can tell by a few faves in some months.  Oh well, on to making new favourites in 2012, 
Thank you to my followers for their support, friendship and lovely comments of encouragement. 

Happy Crafting in 2012,

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz

PS:  Looks like I've broken blogger again.  It will only show one post so check out the archives for my most recent posts.





   




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.