Followers

27 January 2012

Friday Mashup #43

Kim brings us this fabulous sketch this week and encourages us to use something new in the Friday Mashup Challenge # 43.



So here is the "Mashup" Challenge :
  1. Make a project using the "Sketch".
  2. Or Make a project using "Something NEW in your stash". (Stamps, ribbon, pretty paper...anything!)
  3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a project "using the Sketch & something NEW in your stash".
  
How I missed out on the 'Use something new in your stash' bit I'll never know, I think I was inspired by the sketch and went for soft blues and retired papers and didn't look past that to the mashup option!  It is unusual for me not to mash it up, I've even used a retired stamp!  LOL and I have new stamps sitting on my desk!


 Hope you too get inspired by Kim's sketch but don't forget to mash it up!

Head on over to the Friday Mashup blog to see all the fabulous creations from the Design Team.

Before I sign off, I'd like to wave a sad goodbye to Lesley, one of our talented design team who is moving on from her role with us.  I'll miss your creative influence on the team Lesley.  Good luck with your future endeavours.  Stop by now and then to say Hi. 

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz





8 comments:

  1. I love all the blues with the hint of brown! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love the colors you used Kasey! I also like how you used the different colored ribbon together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! I have always loved that paper! Very nice combo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I hope you'll join me again at 52 Card Pickup...

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/01/52-card-pickup-week-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kasey

    I hope all is good with you.

    Love the backing papers, layout and colour combo on this project .. .. great image too. I bet that can be used for so many different types of cards.

    By the way .. I have been told I don't want to work in a conservatory as it will make my card fade. So that is it .. .. I have crossed it off my list LOL!!!

    Have a great weekend Kasey.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this retired paper...I think I have a little bit left over. You may have used "old" stuff, but the different patterns and texture make this very fresh! Lovely card, Kasey!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, I love the soft blue with a hint of brown.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.