Followers

19 January 2012

Miss Three

Welcome to a new Paper Lovin' Gals challenge.  This week the photo is so light and fresh which makes a lovely change from all those winter and Christmas scenes. 

I chose to go with a double scrapbook page this week as the background papers have lots of soft yellow in them and there is really soft and pretty yellow flowers as well.

This is my granddaughter Danielle on her third birthday.  Love how these pages turned out.  I have been hoarding the Gypsy Sisters papers from Kaisercraft for ages and finally got a chance to use them here. 

 OK so I've already admitted to being a lousey photographer, maybe that's a course I need to go on!  The pictures depict the cake ceremony that is attached to all Birthday celebrations.  The cutting and eating part is here which of course is just the best part!



If you haven't been there yet, then head over to the Paper Lovin' Gals blog and check out the amazing projects the Design Team has for you, I hope you are inspired to create your own project and link it up to our challenge.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz

5 comments:

  1. I Love this Kasey! Such a wonderful layout!!!! Thumbs up from me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous scrapbook pages. Love the double spread. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics of Miss 3 - your pages look lovely and I can see why you've been saving those papers, A lovely double layout.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable pictures! And those papers are so pretty! Great job on the two-pager!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pages Kasey.. I love the flower within the letters.. Really adds to the layout!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.