Followers

18 January 2012

Unscripted # 141



Hello friends,  Just a quick post from me tonight.  I thought I'd try a new (for me) technique and try to Spotlight.

Not sure it is something I'll do often, but part of my new years resolution is to try new crafting things as well as use up stuff in my extensive stash as well as inking up some very neglected stamps!  I've gone with the Unscripted Sketches CAS look but well, I've mixed it up a bit.



I went with a 4x4 note card and used my copics to colour up the spotlight part.  Not sure that it still fits the sketch as well as it might. 

Thanks for stopping by.


Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz

 

3 comments:

  1. Wow how cool love how you did the circle in color and the rest plain. Very nicely done and great colors and focal point. Thanks for joining us this week at Unscripted Sketches. I hope you will join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with this technique. Your coloring is so pretty. The white highlight really pops on this card! Thanks for participating in this week's sketch challenge at Unscripted Sketches. Please don't worry about straying from the sketches - they are just a starting point for inspiring your creativity. It is fun to see all the 'unscripted' ideas that evolve from a sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great technique! Very interesting! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.