Followers

18 February 2012

Pink at the Play Date Cafe


 

I thought I'd try to sneak in a little bit of crafting today, I'm trying to get ahead on my Design Team work but I also had to create a card for The Play Date Cafe challenge which is colour splash week that means the main card is black and white with a splash of Hot Pink!


Aren't these flowers just Fabulous?  

I wanted to use this fabulous die I picked up at a local craft shop it's a Marianne Creatables and is just gorgeous.  I've layered the Hot Pink on top of Black to create some shadow then changed my mind about placing it on a white background!  Don't you just love it when your creative side takes over and changes your original thoughts?


 Thanks for stopping by to say hello today.  Leave a comment so I know you were here.


Cheers,


Kasey ~ in Oz

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Pink White and Black go so well together. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. I love the bling on the ribbon. Thanks for palying with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOOOOOO many wonderful challenges ... sooooo little time. What a gorgeous card ... love the die cut frame! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.