Followers

26 April 2012

My last 4 Crafy Chicks Guest Designer post

Gosh this past two months seems to have flown by!  As the saying goes....all good things must end, and so it is for my guest spot with the team at 4 Crafty Chicks.  I've had such a great time as a guest designer with this team of talented ladies.

This week's challenge is 'No stamping!'  That sent me scurrying in the direction of a scrapbook page, while I have done cards with no stamping on them, I don't do anywhere near enough scrap pages so this was an ideal opportunity.


Have you ever done a project based on an embellishment?  I did this page based on these swirly little brads! 


The page is Elegant Eggplant from SU and the gold is a pearlised card that I had in my stash.  Then I went searching through the chipboard for something and found the two different flowers I've painted them up with Twinkling H2Os and then raided the rhinestone collection.



This is an old photo of my little miss, she's a big 3 and a half now!  She was two in this pic.  I also located my title chipboard in the stash and painted it up with pale green copic marker and more Twinkling H2Os.


Thanks Lori, Leanne, Melissa and Tamie for a fabulous time playing along with the 4 Crafty Chicks each week for the past two months!  It was fabulous sharing April with Heather too!

Come on over to the 4 Crafty Chicks and get creative with our No Stamping challenge!

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz


6 comments:

  1. Girlfriend we sure have loved having you with us for the last couple of months. Your talent is undeniable. Once again your layout of your scrapbook page is amazing!! I love the embellishments they go so perfect with the layouts. The colors rock and the layout is FABBY!! Hugs to you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tamie. I've had a great time with you girls. Are you sure you don't want to become 4 Crafty Chicks plus 1? LOL Thanks for your lovely comments.

      Delete
  2. What wonderful colors I love purple, beautiful job. It has been such a great pleasure working with you over that last few months, I look forward to seeing your talent in the crafting cyber world. Amazing and again thanks....Happy Crafting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leanne, fabulous challenges you girls run. I've had fun with them too. See you around the net.

      Delete
  3. Hi Kasey! Lovely layout- those brads are just gorgeous! I can see why you wanted to design around them! It was nice designing with you over at 4 Crafty Chicks! Hugs!
    Heather P
    www.heather-p.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Kasey, this layout ROCKS! Love, love, love all those glittery brads...so fun! I sure have loved having you design with us over the past few months - you are such a talented crafter...each week, I'd hurry to see what you created! Thank you for all your hard work and beautiful creations! HUGS!!! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.