Followers

24 May 2012

Farewell to the Paper Lovin' Gals

Hi everyone, this will be my final post for Paper Lovin' Gals.  Michele had decided to put Paper Lovin' Gals on hold for a few months.  Life seems to be getting a little bit hectic for a lot of us. 

So here is our final Paper Lovin' Gals challenge.

 This photo reminded me of dragonfly wings so that's exactly what I turned to.  I think next to Butterflies, these are my favourite creatures.  They are fascinating to watch them flitter around the garden or a pond.

This is a Stampendous stamp and I've gone for a striking Black and White theme.  It doesn't show in the photo, but the white is all spritzed with Champagne shimmer mist and the wings are glazed with a Smooch irridescent wash, lots of subtle shimmer on the card.


Hope this photo inspires you to create something special.

Head on over and see what the DT are up to at the Paper Lovin' Gals blog, you'll find some amazing cards over there.

I hope you're able to join us for our final inspiration challenge.  

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz

1 comment:

  1. Wow what a stunning image! I would love to see this in real life...I bet all of that shimmer just looks amazing! Hope you are getting a bit of rest in at the moment - it does seem to be really busy for a lot of people!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.