Followers

25 October 2012

I'm going crackers!

This is take 2 of posting for the challenge at Southern Girls this fortnight. Animal Crackers!  Seeing as how I got my dates mixed up and posted this a week early, I've made a second DT project for you.

I don't usually do animal images, not sure why, I think they look fabulous when I see other peoples creations, I hope this little fellow looks pretty cute.  I decided that he would work for an anniversary card, or equally for valentines as well.

 I kept the card design fairly simple as I'd used two intricate dies with the image, didn't want to overdo it!

Hope you find time to join us for our Animal Crackers challenge at Southern Girls, we have some fabulous prizes up for grabs!

Pepe has been coloured with copic markers as follows
Fur:  E70, 71, 74, 77
Ears and Nose: E93, R20
Cheese: Y000, 02, 06, 08
Ribbon and flower paper:  R46, 43, 27, 17
Flowers:  R43, 46 and Y02, 06, 08


Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz

18 comments:

  1. Hi kasey, This is so cute, great image and those Dies are wonderful!
    Huge Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mau, thank you for stopping in to say hi. I appreciate your comments.

      Delete
  2. This is gorgeous. I love the cute image and fabulous detailing

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sue, thank you for your visit and lovely comment on my card.

      Delete
  3. I love that heart border die!! gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Loz, thanks for becoming a follower! Yes it's a gorgeous die, a new addition to my collection, did you see my post on how I store my dies?

      Delete
  4. A really sweet image and you've colored it so beautifully. Lovely die cuts too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pia, I really appreciate your visit and you always leave me such lovely comments.

      Delete
  5. This is fabulous love the image and the layout is so pretty. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Caroline, congrats on your recent win! Thanks for stopping in to say hello and leave me your comment.

      Delete
  6. Fabulous card Kasey, love it.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  7. so beautiful kasey! love the red...those die cuts are gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alyce, how is moving house going? I'm surprised you have time to blog, Thank you so much for stopping by to leave me your lovely comment, I know how hectic life must be for you right now.

      Delete
  8. Hi Kasey, Great card! Love how you used this image (funny how we picked the same out of all tnose to choose from!) -and the diecuts look amazing!!!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chris, yes it is surprising, I love how different we have made them look! Thank you for your lovely comments.

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Hi Sandra, Thank you sweetie, I appreciate your continued support of my work. I'm hoping that life has settled down and I'll be able to get back to more of my commenting myself now.

      Delete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.