Followers

16 October 2012

Journal Page

Hello fellow crafters, welcome to a fabulous challenge at Mad for Markers, to use multiliners in your crafting. This page has been published in the Copicendium, what is that you ask?  Well, Sammi at Mad for Markers store, produces this quarterly magazine to help you with your colouring, there are some fabulous cards on display in Volume 4 and on the inside back page is my journal page.  It's so exciting to be published!!!



I've used mulitliners here on my page in my smashbook to deepen the lines in a stamped image and to record the colours I used on the Silver Fairy stamp.


The image in the top left hand corner was stamped with Momento Black ink, but as the page is watercolour paper, it's textured and the stamp didn't come out clearly, so I went over some of the lines in the stamp to make her more visible on the page.

 Here's a closer shot of the Silver Fairy stamp.

 This is a closer shot of the colours used and the flute playing goddess in the corner!  The page was created using several colours of Starburst mica sprays and layers of stamping.

I am personally giving away 
One copy of Copicendium 
for one lucky entrant in this month's 
Mad for Markers challenge!

All you have to do is create any copic marker project and use a multiliner on your project, the Design Team have been posting some fabulous ideas for you.  

So if you'd like to own your very own copy of Volume 4 enter the challenge and I'll select someone who will win!  Artists appearing in this issue are Alyce Keegan, Natalie May, Emma Eads, Gin Thomson, Melissa Goodman
last but certainly not least is Sammi, proud owner of Mad for Markers!   This is one very talented lineup.

PS.  Sorry I've been a bit missing from my blog over the past few weeks, I've only been posting my DT work.  I've been busy creating wedding invitations for my daughter's wedding.  Once they are posted out, I'll give you a peek at them. I'm also making the bouquets and buttonholes out of some stunning artificial flowers.  It's too hot for real flowers here in January!

 Cheers,

Kasey ~ in Oz



4 comments:

  1. Congrats on being published Kasey.

    Can't wait to see your daughter's invites. Exciting time for you both. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on being published Kasey. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many congratulations Kasey on your publication xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for inspiring me with your comment on clutter Kasey! It has motivated me to take the next step. We moved into a smaller house too, so I can so relate to what you said. This little fairy is so pretty!! What a gorgeous image and yo have coloured her so beautifully!
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.