Followers

11 November 2012

Candy winner!

Hey there, I've drawn the 200 followers candy and the winner is.....


I'm thrilled for you sweetie, Annie has been a loyal follower for some time now.  She makes some amazing projects and I'm sure the goodies will be put to good use.

AND I want to send a little something to....


 for many reasons, but because you were the first to link up and you make a point of visiting me regularly, for that you should be rewarded!

I have a little something extra, but I'm not going to tell you what it is, you'll just have to wait until it arrives.  OK that should build the suspense!

Annie and Caroline, please email me at kasey.in.oz@gmail.com with your postal addresses and I'll get them posted off to you both.

Thank you for linking up to my candy girls, sorry you all can't win.  Keep on Crafting!

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz


2 comments:

  1. Kasey, thank you ever so much, it's the first candy I have ever won. Caroline, you obviously deserve a reward too for being the best visitor on a regular basis....certainly makes me want to do the same...love and thanks. Annie


    http://annieforeva.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kasey thank you for thinking of me. I love your blog your card's are always beautiful. I'll email you now. Thank you I'm excited to see what it is. Big Hugs Caroline xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.