Followers

27 December 2012

2012 in review - April, May & June

Scheduling posts and hoping for the best.  Here are my top pics for April, May and June.  Once again, choosing one was too hard!


~oOo~
April 

This little cutie Birgitta from CC Designs was an image supplied with a copic colouring class I took with Mandi-Lee at Copic Me.   Love how she turned out.  Thanks for the tips Mandi.


Then of course no review would be complete without a Tilda or two!  This one was trying out some colouring techniques I'd learnt from a tutorial on Copic Marker Europe site.


 ~oOo~
May

Around May, I also came across the Fabulous images from Zoe at Make it Crafty.  Oh my!, this was my first attempt at all that hair, I coloured Aleisha and went with a purple theme.  I really like the pale blonde.


Then of course another SC image 'Glinda' had to be coloured in and this one was just for the sheer joy of creating.


~oOo~
June

I just love the way this little baby card turned out.  It's a Meljens Designs image cuddle cloud baby.  So cute!


Then Delicious Doodles images came to my attention and I fell in love!  I've also been supremely lucky to have gained a spot on Teri's design team.  I experimented with different hair colours and love, love, love this one.


 OK so tomorrow will feature July, August and September.  Thanks for checking out my review and I urge you to do it yourself, it's fun looking back on what you have created.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning Kasey,
    Hope you had a fantastic Christmas.
    Loving the selection of cards, the one for MAY I know is divine, I have that on display where I can see and touch it, thank you.
    Wising you all the very best for 2013

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.