Followers

28 December 2012

2012 in review - July, August & September

Hello again, thanks for taking this little look back at my crafting year with me.  I hope you're enjoying it as much as I am.

Here we are at July, and this is an experiment in making my own backgrounds.  LOVE IT!  It totally suited Mod Marci.


Another gorgeous Delicious Doodles image and more playing around with adding texture to hair.  This one also uses some hand made paper die cut I've also used the spritz on the large rose. 


~oOo~
August

August saw the release of these cute little fairies at La La Land, just had to get all of them!  Don't you just love her blue-green hair?


 ~oOo~
September

This little Claire image just needed black and white.  Love the elegant look it has.  This was for a Southern Girls DT inspiration card.


That's July, August and September done and tomorrow till be the final post to show my favourites for October, November and December.

Cheers,

Kasey ~ in Oz
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kasey, Your past year's reviews are gorgeous...I started to pick a favourite but failed to choose as they are all great. Mind you I do love the Aussie Santa by MIC. Zoe's images are just fab. With dad, yes we are taking him to his fav restaurant down by the ocean and he can watch the ships come in and out with coal and the odd dolphin jumps out...all in all if his health stays good...cheers, annie

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.