Followers

23 December 2012

Crafty Chicks challenge

Hello everyone, gosh this is such a busy time of year, I've not been too active blogwise, my apologies, I have however made just a few Christmas cards and will post a few today.   I'll do separate posts as I want to link up to a few different challenges and (speaking from experience) it really is easier for the DT when commenting if they're not all in one post.

The fabulous girls at 4 Crafty Chicks gave me the opportunity to guest for them in March and April of this year, I had a fantastic time with them.  I'd like to enter this card in their current challenge, Make your own patterned paper.

I've been playing with my Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays again and came up with this gorgeous blue and silver paper, then I embossed it to create the texture and Love the way it turned out.  Almost no stamping here!  I used watercolour paper as it soaks up the sprays brilliantly.

 
It was really nice to create using different supplies from what I have recently been using and I find the pre done stickers are perfect for adding some bling and shine to Christmas cards.  You'll see some more in my other posts.

Merry Christmas to you all.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz


3 comments:

  1. This is very pretty... love the colours and embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there girlie! It is so awesome to see you playing in one of our challenges!! I love the ornaments and the way you designed the back ground. You are truly talented. Hope you have had an amazing Christmas. Hugs from Canada. thanks for sharing your wonderful creations with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.