Followers

24 February 2013

Celebrate

Stop Press!  This little Gypsy scooped a prize in the Paper Shelter's Celebration challenge!   Woooo Hooooo!
 

Hi everyone, well I managed to get into the craft room and guess what?  Only ONE card was made.  I can't believe it took me so long to clear a space to colour!   I saw that the Paper Shelter is celebrating their 100th challenge so I decided to give it a shot, I also picked out a sketch to use but that challenge had closed.

I used Gypsy Dance for my image she's such a cutie.  Love the flowing dress and hair.  I thought she needed a red rose in her hair too.  Lots of shimmery spica pen on her top and necklace and earrings too.


Here is the full card, I've used the bohemian range from Kaiser as it fit the gypsy theme so well.  I've kept the card fairly simple as there are a few layers and busy papers.  

Copic colours used

Hair:  C3, 5, 7 & 9
Skin:  E000, 00, 01 & 11
Dress:  R59, 46, 17, 14 & 12.  Y26 & 28
Clear and Gold spica pens

Thanks for dropping by to say hello.

Cheers,
Kasey

8 comments:

  1. just gorgeous kasey!i love the beautiful colours of her dress and the stippling around her. a great card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've made only one card, but WOW does the one card look smashing! I LOVE the colors and patterns of your papers, they're perfect for this sweet dancing gypsy, so beautifully colored!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Kasey, What a beautiful image you have used on your card and stunning colouring as always and beautiful elements and layout totally stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning from Bonnie Scotland where we woke to snow AGAIN. Not a lot but it was there.
    However your bright, colourful card has raised a smile.
    Great image, beautifully coloured.

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colours Kasey and I love the richness of your design. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous!! You colored that image perfectly!!

    Thank you for joining us over at The Paper Shelter for this weeks Celebrations challenge. See you again soon and good luck!

    xxx
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats gorgeous on winning over at the PS on this one...luv annie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card and the colours are rich and remind me of the rich spices-love the patterned paper too

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.