Followers

03 March 2013

Child's room art

 Update:  This project won a top three spot at 2 Sisters!
___________________
Hello everyone, I've had this little project completed for a while now I'm still waiting to find a frame for it as it's destined for my granddaughter's bedroom wall.

This is my first play around with Paint.Net and merging digital images to create a scene.  I've used Make it Crafty images to create this little fairy house.
It's on an A4 sheet of copic blending card.

 First picture is the Fairy Tree House in total.

 This little fairy is Vixie, she has lots of sparkle on her wings, which unfortunately hasn't come out well the photo.

 This is fairy star, she also has sparkles on her dress wings and wand.  These little fairy images are re-sized to be about 4 or 5 cm tall.


Finally Fairy Twinkles, now her hair is all glittery but it just looks a bit messy in the photo, it really does sparkle though.

I hope you like my Fairy House.  I'd like to enter the following challenges.

Lady Anne's Challenges Vickie's Challenge - Anything Goes

Sandy's Crafty Creations - Anything Goes (with a twist) Shades of Green
The shades of Green was optional, however I have used many different greens in this picture.

One Crazy Stamper - Anything Goes

Two Sisters Challenge Blog - Fairy Tales/Fantasy

Thanks for visiting.


Cheers,

Kasey ~ in Oz





10 comments:

  1. Kasey, I love your Fairy house- and I have 2 little grandaughters who would love it too!
    Have to 'case' your idea and get busy!!!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kasey, these are fantastic!!! You did a great job of the colouring too.
    I haven't been around for awhile but have started my blog back up and hope you will come and visit me once in awhile too.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's such a great fairy tale like scene and your coloring is awesome, Kasey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fairy tale house, love it. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this picture is Beautiful!!!!! Ilove how you merged all the images together and it is coloured beautifully!

    Thanks for joining us this month at One Crazy Stamper for our Anything Goes Challenge, Good luck!

    Hugs;
    Shari G.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picture, your granddaughter will love all the different elements. Thanks for joining us for Vickie's Challenge at Lady Anne's.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great work, you did well in merging the images together to make this fabulous picture/scene. Thank You for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx
    Lady Anne's Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! This will look awesome on your granddaughter's wall! Wow! Such lovely artwork! Thanks for sharing this with my March Shades of Green Challenge!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for entering the challenge at Lady Anne's. Amazing scene!
    Hugs Angela (Crafting with jack)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kasey
    This is absolutely amazing. Not sure about what you used to make the image but I am loving everything about the finished project. I love anything to do with fairies so to see a fairy house in a design was great! Love the little fairies that live there too! Your coloring is perfection. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.