Followers

16 March 2013

Joint blog hop Make it Crafty and Tiddly Inks go Egyptian

Hello everyone, Welcome to day two of the joint release of Egyptian Themed images from Make it Crafty and Tiddly Inks.

If you want to join in on the fun.....Head here to day one to start your Archeological dig for the clues, there are some great prizes to be won.

My inspiration project is using the MiC Hieroglyphic Wall merged with Cleo Walk the Walk from TI to make this page in my journal.

 I've used lots of gold strips to form frames around the image and edging the outside of my frame.  I've also used some of Zoe's gorgeous chipboard corners painted gold, I had a little accident with the gold leaf pen and ended up with a squiggle on the black page from my fingernail.....Noooooo.  Well a mistake is always a creative opportunity so I used the same nail and added more squiggles all around as another border.  Sort of gives a marbled effect.


Here's a close up of Cleo walking her walk!  No Queen of the Nile can go without her adornment so I've added lots of bling!
Copics used
Skin: E0000, 000, 01, 11
Hair: C5, 7, 9
Background:  E40, 41, 42, 43, 44 Gold and clear spica pens, B00
Dress and Circlet:  Y26, 28, gold, clear and lipstick spica pens

Don't forget that aside from the clue finding, if you want to snag yourself some of these fabulous images both stores are having a sale!





Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz

31 comments:

  1. What a great scene, Kasey! Fantastic coloring and details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love your colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card. Beautiful colors. I love the spica pens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card. I love all the gold tones in it, and of course the bling. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card here, and you´ve made a great scenery on it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet job on this one - great color scheme for the theme.
    Hugs,
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful. your card is very sweet and well done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is just fantastic,I love the way you framed it in the gold and the bling is gorgeous!
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, Kasey! Great scene and I love the frame and all the gold you have added! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card! Beautiful scene, and I love the gold frame around it too :)

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is just lovely! The gold accents make it look so rich. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is simply beautiful! It looks great with all of the gold colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card you made and I love the golden frame...it finishesnthe whole look.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card! Love the golden glow! TFS God bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely creation, Kasey. I love how you put it in all those gold colours with the blue sky popping in. Beautiful. Well done! :)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW!!! Gorgeous coloring of these images and backgrounds. This is such a fun hop!

    Laura C.
    http://outinthecraftshed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely creation Kasey. Thank you for sharing in the blog hop

    ReplyDelete
  18. stunning kasey! beautiful colouring and such a fab card! :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is really beautiful!!! I love it! Your coloring is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  20. So much gold!! Worthy of a Queen! Thanks for sharing your gorgeous project.

    Hus,

    Carmen L

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very beautiful! Love the gold!

    ReplyDelete
  22. The gold is a wonderful compliment to this card!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your coloring and beautiful frame! Puts all the emphasis on the image!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.