Followers

08 March 2013

Tag you're it! at the Southern Girls Challenge

Hello there.  Welcome to a new challenge this week at the Southern Girls Challenges, this time we're having fun with Tags.

I've used Stampotique Originals  5069: I am my Art and 6056: The Crafter  

 My background has been created using some distress inks that I added to my stash recently, I've stamped my Crafter in Stazon ink as it's the blackest ink I have, she still looks a little faded but I think this adds to her charm.  I've added lots of pearl bits and bobs and some fabric roses and an amazing plastic fan which I coloured with copic markers.

This is a little outside my normal style but it's in my go to colours!  I love that we can experiment with different techniques and mediums and find the ones that spark that flame of creativity in us. 

Hope you like my little side step into making an artsy tag.

Cheers,

Kasey ~ in Oz  

1 comment:

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.