Followers

01 April 2013

Cheeky Elf

Hello there MiC friends, I'm here with another inspiration project for you, this time the DT have been challenged with creating something amusing.  

Well, I thought of several ideas then when I was looking through the images I had, this little fellow sprang out at me.  

Now don't be fooled into thinking he's a sweet and innocent character, you do see him sitting on his behind looking a little dizzy don't you?  Well he's been into the eggnog and drank way too much!


Hope you're inspired to create something amusing this week.

MiC products used

Scruffy Digi Stamp
Make it Colour blending card
Copics used
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E93
Clothes, shoes & hat: G17, YG09, YG05, YG03; R46, R43, E13, E23
Gold leaf pen on the bells and multiliner to redraw the details on them.

Cheers,

Kasey

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kasey

    LOL, he does look a little tipsy there but still super cute. Love this fun, festive card. Your colouring looks fantastic.

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet kasey! love his expression ;) hehe!! great colouring and shading and love the sentiment ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is just the most cutest card and image xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww he's very cute! Love how you've coloured him, fab card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's cute lol. I love how you share what copics you use....I wish I could do hair a bit better.xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.