Followers

30 May 2013

Bingo! @ Southern Girls

Hello, yes I am still around, I've been challenging myself to try something new for me but shhh it's not ready for sharing just yet.  

What I do have for you is the Southern Girls latest challenge 'bingo card'.
 I am stretching is just a little with my 'gems' I'm using the flower centres as my gems.  The spots are included in the background paper that comes with this amazing image from The Paper Shelter called the Dragon Whisperer.  I just love the little dragon.
 I've used lots of distressing and distress ink to give that aged look.  Hope you're inspired by the choices in our bingo card.  Love to see you playing along.


 Cheers,

Kasey ~ in Oz


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, I love the distressed style

    Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog

    Hugs

    Bridie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the distressed look of this card. It's a sweet image and the sentiment and flowers are such great decorative elements too!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.