Followers

30 June 2013

Collage frame

Hi all, I was visiting one of my favourite scrapbook shops yesterday and spied this technique, so asked for a quick rundown on it as the next class would be ages away, I went home and created this beautiful collage.

Layer upon layer of chipboard, buttons, beads, embellishments, lace, flowers, charms, letters, cord, pearls, shells, metal bits and bobs. Lots of gesso and I used matt modge podge to glue everything down

It does look awesome in white, however I've used this awesome multicoloured spray. Lindy's stamp gang Sweet Violet Purple Teal, it has the most beautiful shimmer and from the one bottle, this is how the paint dries.  This has two layers of spray on it, it has a few touch up spritzes as well.  Just waiting now for a photo!


Thanks for stopping in to say hello, hope you like my latest creation.  I'm going to do one in black now, not sure how it will go but thought I'd give it a shot.

Cheers,
Kasey

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kasey. This is stunning, so love it. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, so awesome! What a fab way to use up loads of itty bits and bobs!
    Can't wait to see the black version. . .xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Kasey, the is stunning. I have spent ages looking at all the beautifull embellishments. I love them both equally.
    Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous frame - stunning in white - but the colour is so beautiful, gives a really soft look.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.