Followers

12 June 2013

Spread your wings and fly

Back again with more journal pages, these ones are A5 size watercolour paper which has been mounted on black cardstock and then bound with my Zutter.  

The first one is a background created using distress inks, stencils, stamps and jellyroll pens.


Another distress ink background, I usually do my backgrounds in batches, the first layers, then as I'm ready to make a page, I add the other layers using stencils and stamps as above or just stamps like this one below.


This one is another rock salt background and I've used a rollergraph wheel down each side, loads of stardust pen and white to highlight the leaf edges.
 And the final page for today's post is this bright and cheery one where I've stenciled a beautiful butterfly and then painted it and outlined in white.  I love that journal pages don't need to be perfectly neat, I'd be a complete failure if that was the case!


Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers,

Kasey

1 comment:

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.