Followers

23 October 2013

Find your Bliss

Back again with another journal page, I'm particularly happy with this double pager as it's softer and I think the background layers of acrylic paint is truly beautiful which is why I left so much of it open and the layering is around the edges.


The words are cut from a Hippy Chick alpha die I got when I bought my cuttlebug many years ago.  I found the letters a little bit large for card making, but years later and they are certainly being well used now in my art journals.

I have also used a Spellbinders butterfly die as well as a Stampin' Up! one for the little gold butterflies.  I Love the liquidtex modelling paste, I left the hexagons white and added some jo sonja cobalt blue paint to a little bit and then painted a little bit of gold over the top once it was dry.

Here is a close up of all that lovely texture.  Lots of The Crafters Workshop masks used to obtain all the layers.

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers,

Kasey

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.