Followers

14 October 2013

Pursue your dreams and unlock your potential!

Hello friends, life has a way of getting busy now and then and that usually means less time to do those crafty pursuits.  But I have had some time to play.

I have a couple of journal pages for you today.  I've been you tubing again and just love this acrylic paint background technique.  I've also used a lovely Crafters Workshop template and texture paste for the flowers.  Die cut alpha for the words. 


Lots of texture on this page, I've used some fabulous Make it Crafty chipboard, some Kaiser Craft locks and computer generated text.  Lots of layering paints and masks to create depth on the page.

Thanks for visiting!

Cheers

Kasey

1 comment:

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.