Followers

02 November 2013

The door to my heart

I had so much fun making this page, it just came together beautifully, I got the inspiration from a lovely lady Kerry who was at a journal class I attended, I looked through her journal and was just blown away.  Some very lovely pages and she was generous in allowing me to take some photos of her work.

This is not an exact copy as with any thing that gives you inspiration, you end up putting your own creative flair into the mix.

 The Plum and Teal go so well together don't you think?  Purples and Teals are one of my favourite combinations I hope you don't get too sick of seeing them together on my projects, I do try to mix it up a bit, like with the last page all hot pink and orange!


I am really loving playing around with mixed media, like adding texture with modeling paste and acrylic paint, layers of stamps and papers and inks in my Creative Journal, the only problem is that it's getting quite bulky now and it's difficult to lay it flat for both working and taking the photo!

Thanks for stopping by to check my latest creation out.

Cheers,

Kasey 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.