Followers

06 September 2014

Is it really 6 months?

Wow, I can't believe that it's been 6 months since my last post here.  That's amazing how quickly the time passes by.

I've been crafting and I have posted a few things on my facebook page Paisley Wings, but not done much here.  I think I should remedy that!

I've moved my studio around and have now taken over the family room, it's fabulous!  Open, lots of room to move around a central creating space with a bench backing my desk, PC beside the desk so I can check out you tube tutorials and learn and try new techniques.  Lots of open shelving storage that kinda needs a little more TLC so no pics at the moment.

In the move, I got inspired to crack open some copic markers which have been sadly neglected while I've been playing around with art journals, acrylic paints, Dylusions and Lindy's stamp gang sprays, stencils, lumiers, stemple paint, stamps, papers, embossing, die cuts oh the list goes on.  So many things to play with and never enough time!

One of the things I've been promising myself was to get my hands on some of Norma J Burnell's amazing art work.  Her Fairy Tangles are amazing.  Here is one I completed.  the photo doesn't show the shimmer on the dragonfly wings so they look unfinished here, but trust me they are so shimmery. 

I think I need some more practice as it's been ages since I've played with the copics.  Gee that's gonna be hard......LOL
.


2 comments:

  1. Yeah long time no hear!! simply gorgeous colouring on this image x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you back! This is beautiful and you did an amazing job colouring. Her face is beautiful and nicely shaded and the spring in her hair is so well done-like Art Nouveau

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.